Terms and Conditions
This website (https://coldraw.com/, hereinafter referred to as "this website") is operated by Sober Experience Studio hereinafter referred to as “our company” (address: 2-15-19 Kamiōsaki , Shinagawa, Tokyo 〒141-0021, Japan). The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. The use of this website means that you accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept and agree to these terms and conditions please do not use this website.
Copyrights and other rights to all the information on this website belong to our company, its members, or other individual copyright holders who have authorized our company the use of their intellectual property. Users may use the information on our website for personal use only. The use of this intellectual property beyond the scope of the copyright law (including reproduction, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) without the authorization of our company is strictly prohibited.
Regarding Trademark Rights
The trademarks (including logos, service marks, etc.) that are used on this website are owned by our company, its members, or other individual copyright holders who have authorized the use of their intellectual property to our company. The rights to these trademarks (trademark rights, copyrights, and rights under the Unfair Competition Prevention Act) are owned by our company, its members, or other individual copyright holders who have authorized the use of their intellectual property to our company. Unauthorized use of these trademarks are strictly prohibited.
Our company may send our users emails for the reasons listed below. The copyrights of these emails belong to our company so please refrain from posting them on other websites or printing them without our permission.
- Emails will be sent when we reply to your inquiries
- Emails will be sent with your permission regarding various updates and information from our company
Regarding Prohibited Acts and Uses
The below acts and uses are prohibited on this website.
- Acts that are against public order and morals
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or our terms and conditions
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of our company and or third party
- Acts that infringe on third party portrait rights or privacy rights
- Acts that discriminate against or slanders a third party based on ethnicity, race, gender, age, or any other reason, and acts that damage the honor or credibility of a third party
- Acts that damage the credibility of our company and or this website
- Acts that interfere or sabotage the operation of this website
- Acts of falsifying, altering, or deleting information owned by our company or a third party without proper authorization
- Acts that transfer harmful computer programs etc., or gives third parties open access to the website
- Use of this website for commercial purposes that have not been approved by our company, or the use of this website to promote or advertise one’s business
- Accessing this website or other property of our company with no restriction, or acts that interferes with the operation of this website or other property
- Acts that cause harm or loss to our company or third parties
Although our company carefully prepares and maintains all information on this website, it makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information. Our company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of this website, or to change any or all of the information on this website at any time without notice. Our company is not liable for any loss or damage caused by the use or inability to use this website for any reason.
- In principle, anyone is free to link to this website. However, we reserve the right to refuse links from websites that may damage the credibility of this website or that do not match with the purpose of this website.
- Third party websites linked to or from this website (hereinafter referred to as "third party websites") are managed under the responsibility of the owners of the third party websites. When using third party websites, please follow the terms and conditions of the third party websites. Our company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the content or use of third party websites.
Regarding Terms and Conditions Updates
Our company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this website without prior notice.
Updates to the Terms and Conditions will become effective from the moment our company notifies our users or posts a notice on our website.
Regarding Protection of Personal Information
Our company will comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines in place to protect personal and private information provided by individuals (hereinafter referred to as "the individual") and personal information obtained by other means. The personal information used for our operation will be handled as follows.
- Our company will comply with the laws and regulations to protect personal and private information and other related laws and regulations, and will take all possible measures to protect personal information.
- Our company may ask for personal information in the below listed case as necessary information to provide our services. Our company will not obtain personal information by any illegal means.
- Our company may ask for personal information when the individual contacts our company to inquire about our services or our website
- Our company will properly handle and use the personal information provided by the individual within the scope of the below listed reasons.
- To improve the operations and services provided by our company
- To reply to the inquiry received from the individual (including identity confirmation)
- To contact the individual about important notices and other necessary information
- To improve our website and make it more user friendly
- To conduct surveys on user traffic, user environments, etc.
- For purposes related to the above purposes
- The personal information collected and acquired by our company will be as follows
- Name, age, gender, contact information such as telephone number and e-mail address, address, and occupation
- Information entered when using our services or this website
- In order to protect the personal information provided, our company will establish a system for management, educate our management team members, and take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized use, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information.
- Our company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties, except with the prior consent of the individual or as required by law or order of an administrative agency or judicial body.
- Our company will keep the personal information provided by the individual as accurate and up-to-date as possible. Upon request of the individual, we will disclose retained data or records provided by third parties, or add, change, correct, or delete information after confirming the identity of the individual.
- Our company may change or revise the above information in order to protect personal information or abide by changes in laws and regulations.
1） What are cookies?
We use the stored cookies for the below purposes
- Analyze access to our website
- Display information tailored to individual interests
- Simplify the links to social media, etc.
- Deliver behavior-targeted advertisements, etc.
3） How to disable cookies
Please refer to the settings page of the individual browsers for further information.
4） Regarding Google Analytics
If you wish to prevent Google Analytics from using your data, please see the link below. Please note these settings will apply to not only this website, but to all other uses of Google Analytics data.
All matters related to this website, including disputes, shall be governed by the laws of Japan and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of the first instance.
If you have any questions regarding our company or this website, please contact us via the following address.
February 15, 2023
Sober Experience Studio